Saturday, October 11

Dictionary words

While putting my journal pages together I realised that I didn't include the words of the day so here they are now

Monday 6th of October
officious \uh-FISH-uhs\, adjective:Marked by excessive eagerness in offering services or advice where they are neither requested nor needed; meddlesome.

Tuesday 7th of October
implacable \im-PLAK-uh-bull\, adjective:Not placable; not to be appeased; incapable of being pacified; inexorable; as, an implacable foe.

Wednesday 8th of October
circumlocution \sir-kuhm-loh-KYOO-shuhn\, noun:The use of many words to express an idea that might be expressed by few; indirect or roundabout language.

Thursday 9th of October
aficionado \uh-fish-ee-uh-NAH-doh\, noun:An enthusiastic admirer; a fan.

Not quite finished my pages should have them up for show on tuesday afternoon.

You should try it "M" it is lots of fun - I have so many more pictures then what I showed here and lots more detail in what I did for the day as well as private thoughts.

Am off to town
Enjoy the rest of your Saturday

Emma

No comments: