Friday, December 5

The Start of the Silly Season

HI Everyone,
It's only 20 days till Christmas????
Where has the year gone????
For the silly season I am keeping a Journal that I have journal lifted from Ali Edwards December Daily. I am going to include everything right up to the new year in it. I am using an A5 display folder which I have cut and altered and have included rings to hold more pages.
The photos that I am posting don't have the photos on the pages of the journal as I haven't been home to print them yet.
For each day I am including a favourite Christmas comic that I can find and when I start listening to some Christmas music it will include my favourite song from the day.
Apart from the comic there is no real theme to my journal - what ever I have on hand will be included, I have also pre cut some pattern paperwhich I will use as well.
Here are the first 3 days of my Journal.



Don't know why these pictures are small. Tired changing them to bigger but no luck. Sorry


You can't read the writing on this page but it says how I must have had coffee on my mind while I was watching the girls swim and painting as that is what I painted, 4 coffee cups.

Well that's it for today. Will hopefully post days 4, 5, 6 and 7 on Sunday afternoon.
It's the last day for me in the school room at work - last school day for 2008.
Lots of cleaning up and finalising of things today - VERY BUSY....
Happy December, till next time.
Emma

No comments: