Wednesday, December 24

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse....

Not in this house hold!! Presents still to be wrapped, food to prepare, church services to attend, animals to feed, people to visit, lots of fun to be had......

HI Everyone,
Am at my parents place for Christmas this year, have lots of photos and things to show but due to being on Mum's computer I am unable to. (Might show when I return home, Sunday)

Had a very wet trip down here on Monday night - having to travel through storms then through flash flooding (near Nygan)- thankfully the water wasn't that high. Didn't have any rain here or at home but they are saying we should have before the new year - Hopeful but not holding my breath waiting.

Quick post today. Just Wishing everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and hope you all have a great day and that you take the time out to appreicate what you have. I know I will be.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
Let's hope its a wet one but not to wet..... :-) :-)

1 comment:

Jul said...

Merry Christmas to you!