Saturday, April 24

Week in life entires

Hi everyone,

Here are my Tuesday's, Wednesday's, Thursday's and Friday's entries in my journal. They are not 100% finished as I am still going to add more journalling on and around the photos, just have to wait till I go to town today a by a new pen for writing on photos (ink dried up in old one due to lack of use and lid not being on properly - Note to self make sure pen lids are on tight...)
Tuesday 20th April
Love close up photos of fire and coals...
Wednesday 21st April -
Not much today as I had to go to work at the local school and didn't take my camera due to privacy act.
This poem - which I will type out if you can't read it is one that I have liked for a long time - I found it in a magazine at the school after work and copied it. Unfortunatly I could only copy in black and white so imagine the page full of very bright colours.
Thursday 22nd
Friday 23rd
Have had a sore throat and head ache and runny nose so most of the day was spent in bed either sleeping or watching craft dvds or Looney Tunes Cartoons.

Well that's it for me today. Bourke show is on so might head into town and have a look around and see how my art work went.

Item 9 on my 26 things I want to do in 2010 - I only entried 4 art works instead of six. I completed five but was not happy with the drawing so didn't send it.

Will post my pictures here when I get them back.

Only four more days till "Tell your story" classes start. I am so looking forward to this. Something different for me to try. Will post pages when I have a chance.

Time to go and have a coffee and the last of the hot cross buns.

Till next time

Happy Creating

No comments: