Tuesday, September 2

Creative things from last week


Finally have time to put my creative things up from lasts week Creative Everyday Challenge by Leah.



Here are my creations.

The fence post drawing is using the same one as i have posted before where I extend the picture. This time though I extended it onto an overhead projector not the page. Something different. I am going to write around the original picture later on.




The flowers that are stamped are the first page in my new journal that I write. Just a way to welcome in Spring.



These flowers were created be me tracing pictures in magazines which have things to do with spring. I normally make square patterns with a theme - food, clothes, accessories so thought why not a cirlce one for spring.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Will post more when I have more to post.


1 comment:

Leah said...

lovely work! i love the flowers you created!