Saturday, May 8

What a Day.........

What started out as a day to do the normal house work. Ended up with me moving the office/scrapbooking corner out of the spare room onto the verandah. While moving the office/scrapbooking table to the verandah I moved the verendah around.
Here are some photos of the process......
Before Photos
In the middle Photos - The verandah hasn't been this bare since Jason first moved in nearly 15 years ago....
Our front lawn looked like I was having a clearing

After Photos
The rest of the house is tidy apart from the spare room from where I moved everything out of. It looks like a boom has hit it...... Will have to tackle it tomorrow. Maybe......Or just keep the door closed for the time being.....
Here are two of my Tell your Story Journal pages. I haven't had time to do any of them due to work and not feeling the best.
Here is a look at my was craft work space. Still haven't set up my new scrap/office corner. Will post photos when I do.
Prompt - A closer Look.
Music in my Cd player and on my Ipod.

Well That's it for now. Time for my evenign Walk
Till Next Time
Happy Creating.

No comments: