Wednesday, April 1

No Picture Post

HI Everyone
HAPPY APRIL.
I can't believe that we are already into our fourth month of the year. Lots happening that the year seems to be going very quickly. It is going to go even quicker now that I have lots to oraginse before the end of the year.

Only 94 till we fly out to Germany. The tickets arrived in the mail on Friday so it is really starting to become more real. Now have to start thinking about clothes and what else I need to take. Already have my scrap journal bases ready with lots of blank pages and spaces for photos. Will take some photos and post them when I have a chance.

Lots happening in my art and craft area but have no photos for you. I am hoping to put the drawings and paintings into the Bourke show which is on the 2nd of May and I don't want to display my work until after the show. So look out for a very busy blog post after the 2nd of May.

Have created an April Month challenge for my self. I want to do the 365 project again this year but just didn't get started so have decided to challenge myself for the 30 days of April.

This is my challenge:-
:- part 1 - take at least six photos per day (one nature related)
:- part 2 - decorate one page per day with something colourful - painting, drawing, stickers, etc
:- part 3 - stick in one magazine/newspaper/internet "thing" per day ie:- story, advettisment, colour combo, cool photo etc
:- part 4 - record at least 4 things that happened for the day
:- part 5 - record one thing that made me laugh or smile

I will keep you posted on my progress when I have the chance. I am completing this challenge in an A4 spiral visual arts book, so have lots of space to record my challenge items.

We have finished school here for the term at work and we are now Easter crafting and getting things ready for the Bourke show.

Lots of music being played - Girls like the sound track to Mamma Mia and they nearly know all the songs off by heart - sometimes good - sometimes scary :-)

Well I am off to do some more drawings/paintings for the Bourke show.
Till Next time
Happy Creating

No comments: